Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Hush Sound


If you haven't heard this cd you should do so now. It's very nice. Below is my latest Illustration Concepts assignment. We were to do an advertising illustration for a fictional search engine called "TurboCrawler." Truth be told I don't really like it but it is growing on me. I would need to spend about an hour with a magnifying glass cleaning things up before it is actually done but I'm out of time with Disneyland right around the corner. Yes, we're leaving to Disneyland for a week on Monday. I'm equal parts stressed-out-of-my-mind and excited to get away for a week. Tomorrow Skullcandy is coming to my class to introduce the project we will be doing with them.


And before I go here's an interesting (or not) insight: I love hoagies.

No comments: