Thursday, October 30, 2008

08 PRINT SALE


Unless you are having open-heart surgery or have a broken femur you should come to this. It's a great way to get some of the amazing artwork that my peers do. I'll have some of my work in there (My Steve Zissou print Belafonte, The old man you've seen recently, the buildings I did for my final Spring semester, and like the true narcissist that I am I'll throw in a self-portrait for good measure, they've sold in years past). Thursday night is the time to go, but if you can't make it then come Friday.

If you want to see our cat Capital G in his halloween costume go here.

1 comment:

Em said...

What about those of us who want to buy your prints who live a million miles away!? huh, what about us?
I guess that's my way of saying, you should offer them for sale. via the interweb. I love your prints and have none to my name. That is wrong.