I guess I might as well take advantage of some of this free time I have before class and start writing.
After spending a week at Disneyland I've learned a few things:
1. The Matterhorn is much better at night.
2. It always pays to only have two people, especially on the Matterhorn. I don't think we ever waited through the entire line.
3. Don't ride Big Thunder Mountain if you're stuck in the very front. The hills aren't that big and you're half way down them before you actually start to move.
4. I still love Monte Cristos (It's a sandwich).
5. The new Toy Story ride is worth the wait.
And, as you can see, my collection of Kidrobot Simpsons figures is growing. I'd like to get them all but I'd be happy just getting Homer and Maggie to complete the family, and for some reason I really like Mr. Smithers.
And here's progress on my print. The only thing I really need to do with it is work on his left hand a bit. And there is still some debate on whether to add a background or not. I'm kind of worried that if I do background it will just take away from the figures and it seems like everyone I ask tells me something different.
3 years ago