Monday, March 10, 2008

SPRING BREAK!!

It's been a busy weekend. My sister-in-law is getting married this weekend and they had her bachelorette party and shower, and they went through the temple for the first time. I was finally able to play Rockband and quickly discovered that I'm not coordinated enough to play the drums. It's the foot pedal that kills me. Anywho, I've got this huge list of crap I've got to get done over the break and sadly I also have to go to work for a while. I just wanted to show you the shirt my brother got me at this show at Mode Boutique in Provo. I was pretty stoked about it.

Oh, and if you're interested in Illustration and Graphic Design, check out the book Illusive, which is huge and full of inspiration. I checked it out from our library but I'm trying to figure out how to raise enough money to purchase it.

No comments: