Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Anti-relaxing Spring Break

Well, it's been quite a spring break. Last night my hard drive crashed and left me with what little I've got backed up on my external hard drive from a couple months ago. Yeah, I haven't been really diligent about backing stuff up, that including the 4 songs I bought off iTunes yesterday. Anywho, I had hopes of at least getting some of the information off the old hard drive but it wasn't in the cards. So I've spent the night reinstalling what programs I've got and updating the files that I've got backed up. Sadly, my snowboard and the files for my catalog were not backed up so I'm back to square one with that. Luckily though I did this poster for a friend of mine and was able to send it off yesterday so that let me retrieve it today.


After having lost one laptop to theft and now one hard drive to Murphy's Law I'm really starting to look at updating my operating system to Leopard. That Time Machine feature really is the cherry on top.

No comments: