Monday, September 22, 2008

Would you believe...


About a year ago I stumbled across something announcing the Get Smart movie with Steve Carell. My dad and I used to sit and watch Get Smart and Dragnet on Nick at Nite a couple nights a week, so I was understandably excited and ran to tell Whit assuming that she would be equally excited. I think her response was: "What's that?" Now the movie has come and gone and I really need to see it again before I'm comfortable saying whether I like it or not, but thanks to my brother-in-law Trent and his wife Amy I am now the proud owner of Get Smart: Season 1. I've broken away from my homework a couple times now to enjoy the nostalgia of watching a few episodes. I had forgotten how over-the-top it is and only recently learned that Mel Brooks played a part in creating the show.

Anywho, something else I'm excited about is the Kidrobot Simpsons series. My brother Rob has all but 3 of them and ended up getting some duplicates that he passed my way. Here's a crappy cell phone picture of them in their new home on my shelf. I really like Snake.


No comments: