Monday, July 7, 2008

A betrayal and a fresh start.

Today I feel like I stabbed an old friend in the back. But in doing so I have made a much better friend, one that won't cost so much, plays music and takes pretty good pictures. After being with Sprint for as long as we were, we switched over to T-Mobile today. Now I don't want you to get the wrong idea, Sprint is not the old friend I was referring to. That honor goes to my old phone. I am really sad to have to leave him behind but I feel this change was akin to saying forever goodbye to a good friend because his family is part of the mafia. I'm debating whether or not there will be a formal funeral service or not, I'll keep you posted.


In the mean time, let me introduce to you my new phone. Notice the juicy orange color. I spent most of the night personalizing the buttons and entering contacts. It was a great first date (though now that I'm getting all romantic I'm wondering if I should go back and change any reference to a phone being masculine).

Also, we saw Hancock tonight. It was much better than I thought, in fact I enjoyed it quite a bit.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

This new phone is not conducive to your narcissistic tendencies. I'm sorry but I just don't think it's going to work out between the two of you.