Thursday, January 3, 2008

Threadless

My friend Jason showed me this site yesterday. It's called threadless, and designers can upload their designs onto the website where people will vote on them. If the design gets enough votes, they do a run of tshirts and the designer gets $2500. All the tshirts are about 15 bucks, so it's not a bad price to buy either. The style of the shirts is a lot like shirts you may find at Urban Outfitters, and I like that there is such a concentration of different artists and cool designs.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Thanks for the info...someone told me about a similar page called http://www.designbyhumans.com/. Maybe you should enter something.

mrs. farlanderz said...

wow - everyone is on this blog thing, each friends site is linked to a million old friends - let me just tell you how excited hermana amy is going to be that we stumbled across the matt/whit's!!! please give me news for the girl, she asks about you two all the time!