Friday, December 28, 2007

Heroes

It's been another great Christmas. We got so much more than we wanted, except Whit still doesn't have a kitty or a puppy. I had to promise her that after we get back from Switzerland she could get one.

Heroes was on sale at Best Buy this week. Neither of us had really seen beyond the first episode but had heard great things about the show so we bought it and that has been our life for the past couple days. Even last night after going to bed we ended up getting up and watching one more.

Also, I recently added a sidebar that I'll keep posted with what I'm currently reading. Over the break it will probably get updated every few days, during school probably only once a month or so. Right now I've got a list of 4 or 5 books that I'm trying to get through before school starts.

3 comments:

Matt said...

Glad to hear that Heather and I are normal...we love Heroes. Hope you had a good Christmas.

[Morgan] said...

Hey Matt! Love your blog. I've been wasting my time on it I guess you could say. Hope you guys are doing well!
ps missed you at the bandley reunion this summer.

Heather said...

Heroes is AMAZING isn't it?!?!?!?!!??!!? SOOOOO addicting! Just wait until you have to let an entire week pass to watch the next episode!