Monday, April 6, 2009

An explanation of "Chicago"

I don't know how blogger works. I really wanted to put words at the bottom of that post full of pictures but I couldn't figure out how to get my cursor down there, so here are the words that would have gone there. Use your imagination.

After being back from Chicago for a week and not having time to post anything I finally decided to put up some pictures from my trip, not that I really have time now but here I am anyway. Last week was the Southern Graphics Council annual printmaking conference. We spent most of our time in demos or galleries but made time to see the bean, go to H&M and we didn't see Batman, which was one of my goals going into it.

And here's another picture that I couldn't get to work with the layout of that last post. That whole portrait/landscape thing.

1 comment:

Ashley Thalman said...

Chicago= coolest place ever. Super nice pics.