Tuesday, February 17, 2009

For people who notice hair-growth.













Last Thursday and Friday was our first-annual printmaking Tshirt sale. $10=1 tshirt. Overall I think we did pretty well, though I don't know the final numbers. Our number one seller was the shirt on the manikin that says "keep your love to yourself." Mine is on the edge of the picture in red. Maybe later I'll post another picture of it. In the mean time here's something else for you to enjoy:



















I thought I looked pretty emo in this picture, but I've heard that I look like a lesbian. If you want more check out Whit's blog.

P.S. I'm sure all of you have heard about In-N-Out coming to 12195 South Factory Outlet Drive in Draper. That is the Draper in Utah, yes. In celebration I wore my In-N-Out shirt in the picture above, as I'm sure you could tell....

2 comments:

Ashley Thalman said...

yeah. les.

Nic said...

You should've told me I was in the way of your photo instead of letting me jump because A. I'm distracting in a good photo of our display and B. You didn't even get me in the air. I look retarded. At least I don't look like a lesbian. Or Lionel Richie on most days.