Monday, May 12, 2008

ToChu

This is about as far as I can take it until I get ink for my printer and can find a good background picture. I had my pre-switzerland classes last week. To a certain degree they were something of a waste of time, just going over the very basics of digital photography, though Thursday we did the drawing portion and Friday we went over Swiss culture and posters which was pretty interesting.

I don't feel like I have much to write right now. While this break from real school work has been nice, I'm starting to miss going into Printmaking and working on a block. Aside from just the work that I enjoy (I've been told I smile while I'm carving), there is a real sense of community in the studio. Also my internet has been down really hit and miss since the small power outage we had Wednesday or Thursday and that has kept me from being able to do much.

No comments: