Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Impressionable.

I got into this show down in Salt Lake that the Saltgrass Printmakers are putting on at U of U. I was hesitant to tell anyone about it until I saw the show, just in case it blew, but I just got the postcard for it and I saw my teacher, Kathy Puzey's work on it too. I guess that gives me a green light to announce it. Being in the same show as her makes me feel so grown up.

Also, for the few of you who I did tell before, note that the opening reception date changed.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

um, excuse me, Kathy is on that postcard... but so are you! You're a real artist.

Em said...

Fantastic job! You are very talented and SLC deserves their time to share some of your glory.

Michelle said...

that's freakin awesome! Could you call yourself a colleague of Kathy's now, or is that going too far?